Saturday, September 25, 2010

EDLD 5363- Wrapping It Up!

I must say the group work that was done the last few weeks was a great success. The group that I had the opportunity to work with was great! We all did a great job pulling our own weight. Each of our talents came out while working on this video project. I was nervous about having to work with a group, and things being out of my control. I was greatly surprised how well we all worked so well together. Our Skype calls were a great way for us to collaborate and organize our thoughts on a weekly basis. The group wiki was an awesome idea and was also a great way for each group member to post their work. We decided, as a group, to each create our own version of a video and then vote on the video that we wanted to use as our final production. This gave each of us an opportunity to learn the software more thoroughly. After a little discussion, we decided to use Lamar’s video. Lamar’s video was a step above each of ours. Even though we were each proud of our individual videos, Lamar’s video captured the essence of our topic. This class has been a challenge at times, but overall it has been a great learning experience. I hope that my future group work will be as positive as the one I have had in EDLD 5363.

Group Wiki: http://edld5363psagroup.wikispaces.com/
PSA on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S88aTGIQTCM

No comments:

Post a Comment